Sunday, October 25, 2009

One Fine Day...

A day full of studies, of friendship, of hiking... that's what I am doing today, plus a little tini weensy bit of halloween shopping.  There is very little time in my life to write a blog, but I enjoy it because it makes me remember what I've done in the past month, week, day, and possibly hour.

Erika and I have come up with the idea (it was her bright brain that though of it) to have a coat drive for the homeless in slo.  She contacted the Del Prado homeless center and they said, "go for it!" Sooooo after quickly updating her status on facebook, twitter, and her blog, the Tribune contacted us and wanted to do an interview.  We did the interview together over speakerphone, and now they are sending a photographer out to our house on Thursday to take pictures! It is so crazy, exciting.  So, if anyone has coats, winter clothing, socks, etc, that they would like to donate, please feel free... the website is warmslo.wordpress.com.  We are extremely ready and willing to take on this endeavor simply because we know it's going to give back and this winter we believe that people are going to need it.

a dwarfed update for now, I promise more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment